Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. Another name for this vitamin – tocopherol.
Vitamin E and vitamin A and D are fat-soluble, so it is not affected boiling. Light, oxygen, ultraviolet light and oxidizing agents are detrimental to it. Vitamin easily breaks if the fat, in which it is dissolved to expose to the light, so the capsule formulation of dark color and kept in a dark container.
Vitamin E in a small amounts excreted in the urine and faeces, via the kidneys, it does not stand out. But if too long stay in the sun, then it disappears from the tissues.
This vitamin is also called female. He is one of the most popular vitamins for women. Why, because it helps to preserve youth and women’s attractiveness. This item comes in alone, and it is found in many multivitamins, dietary supplements and cosmetic products.
Vitamin E is what is useful!
While many studies and experiments revealed that vitamin E plays an important role in the human body. He (vitamin E):
an antioxidant (vitamin E is a universal protector cell membranes from oxidative damage)
controls the reproductive function,
improves blood circulation,
and much more.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, is able to resist the destruction of the body’s cells.
At the end of XX century, when vitamin E is positioned in the media as a powerful antioxidant that reduces the risk of various diseases, many Westerners began to take drugs (or supplements) with a high content of tocopherols. Subsequent studies have shown that regular intake of such supplements is associated with increased mortality. In 2012, Japanese researchers said that excess vitamin leads to osteoporosis. The beneficial effect of vitamin E supplementation proved only for failure tocopherol.
Clinic experts recommend to treat drug reception inside, containing vitamin E, with increased caution !!!
Vitamin E which is useful for women
- Popular among women vitamin:
- It facilitates premenstrual syndrome,
- prevents aging of skin cells,
- It helps the absorption of vitamin A,
- together with vitamin C has anti-cancer effect,
- normalize hormones,
- prevents the appearance of pigmentation in their old age,
- assists with the disease of the breast (as it is sometimes recommended to take a preventive measure against breast disease).
During menopause due to vitamin E in women offset by a lack of estrogen, women’s retirement age tocopherol supports normal sexual life, provides sexual attraction.
In general, the Communication “Vitamin E-reproduction” and was the opening of vitamin E! This happened at the beginning of the XX century (1922). Two researchers (Herbert Evans and Katherine Scott Bishol) conducted a study on the impact of food on the reproductive function of rats:
- when the diet of rats consisting of kozeina, fat, milk fat, yeast and salt – the rats were fruitless;
- when added to the 5 basic products (kozein, lard, butter, yeast, salt) meal and
- fish oil – the rats were fruitless;
- when added to the 5 basic products (kozein, lard, butter, yeast, salt), lettuce and
- wheat germ oil – the offspring of rats appeared!
- From this it was concluded that the X factor for the reproductive function is located in a green salad and some vegetable oils. Thus began the discovery of Vitamin E – Vitamin youth and beauty !!!
Vitamin E for skin:
Tocopherol has moisturizing properties and is capable of absorbing the skin.
It provides nutrition to the skin, has a beneficial effect on the hair and nails, so it is frequently added to various cosmetic products (masks, lotions, creams, balms, shampoos).
- To summarize utilities
- To summarize the above, and select the most important functions of vitamin E:
- aids in tissue regeneration,
- speeds healing, smoothes scars
- prevents the appearance of cataracts,
- normalizes blood pressure,
- It supports healthy muscle and nerve tissue,
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- prevents anemia
- involved in the biosynthesis of proteins and blood cells,
- participate in development of the placenta,
- It prevents the development of Alzheimer’s disease
- delivers oxygen to tissues,
- prevention of atherosclerosis,
- prevents the formation of blood clots,
- neutralizes chemicals
- It strengthens the immune system.